Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Three bitter pills... and some honey

The hardest thing is to be your own worst enemy:
1. I spent all that energy stressing about where to sleep in Iceland. As it turns out I never cancelled the hotel booking I did for visa purposes. So, on top of the Youth Hostle I also paid the full fare for another bed in Ryekjavik in a nice singel room that I never slept in. The Spirit told me to check that booking, but I did not have its info with me so I got cought in a stress that I should not have had...
2. I forgot all my folders with documentation and some memories like the dvd with my photo's of Greenland in Mia's house in the Faroes. Now she has to send it after me to Berlin, and I had to convince the border police this morning that I am planning to leave the coountry with no evidence on me. Praise God they did not make it to hard...
3. I'm still not well. My head is full of thick slime and my ears are blocked. Before I left SA my beloved mother was in the same position, and I was critical of her rather than sympathetic. I should have prayed for her there and then, now I'm sitting whith the same symptoms... God forgive me. Please continue to pray for me.

On the other side
I was blessed financially both in Greenland and in the Faroes. Knowing that the Lord knows what I need, and that he is making a way is a tremendous relief. This morning He gave me Isa. 41:13 - 16. I really long for the faith to walk in a revelation of this the whole time!

2 comments:

Miekie said...

The Lord is with you! Sterkte met die verkoue! Franco is gisteraand toegewy in 'n klein intieme en baie spesiale geleentheid by Doxa Deo. Hy was so soet.

juliane1962 said...

Hey dear sister,
you have been in my mind every day, sense you left Upernavik. I pray for you every single day, and read in you homepage, when I come at my work, and before i leave it.

Love from
Nuunu&family Fleischer