The ferry arrived at 5am at Torso right at the North of Scotland. I took a shared taxi to the train station where we had to wait for and hour and a half for the first train. I did the shofar thing there, and cried again when I told the gosple. The ground seems to be very sad here, and there is a sence of captivity and brokeness. I had the feeling that everything wanted to come with me, and I saw a picture of a mountain trying to hide in my bag. The 3hour traintrip here to Inverness was depressing. Outside everything is a beautiful blue of greenness under the perpetual clouds, but I couldn't get rid of a sence of desperation in everything. The Lord is helping me to get into a place of waiting on Him for my strength, but I often feel I'm having to show the patient endurance John keeps talking about in Revelations. It is not easy. Mia in the Faroes said she saw two big and strong angels with me. They can protect me from anything, but I am not allowed the protection that would prevent me to feel what is going on around me. I wonder if there will be a tear left in me when I get to Jerusalem. Please pray for me for the Grace I need to endure what ever... |
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
6/8 - Day 16: Scotland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment