France and Eurasia
After a good but short night on the ferry from Plymouth we arrived at Roscoff at 7 in the morning. The taxi dropped me at the Roscoff station and the driver told me that the first bus connection from there to a town where you can catch the TGV to Paris leaves at 8:30. So I had a good hour of prayer at the deserted little station in the beautiful dawn.
It was the first time I set my feet on mainland Europe since I left Greenland so I addressed mainland Europe along with France when I blew the shofar and told the Gospel. After I told the gospel it started raining very lightly on me out of the blue sky, like something ceremonial.
When I told about the petition going to Jerusalem and that the Islands have agreed for me to take their stones I started sensing that I’m on a much larger thing – not an island. What happens here reverberates all the way to China. It felt as if I’m at one of the big cornerstones of the earth. France can’t respond without consulting the larger body.
So I addressed Eurasia and read all the scriptures the Lord has given me so far:
For God so loved the world...
I am the way the truth and the life...
There shall be a highway...
Light to the ends of the earth
...tell the gospel to all creation
As I spoke I saw how the translators are in place and working to the other side of the landmass I was standing on. There seemed to be time to allow this big thing to think about its response, and while I was waiting I watched Roscoff waking up slowly.
Finally I asked the landmass again: Are you ready for me to walk over you and claim you for this Highway? I perceived that the Earth confirmed that the word of God is true, That Eurasia knows it too. I sensed so many layers of idolatry of the earth on this continent that it is hard to get an answer from Europe or Asia. So I spoke to the place called Europe and asked forgiveness for the fact that we tied it to the woman called Europa in the Greek mythology. By the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh I severed the tie between the land and this name and renamed it: Beautiful-land-that-God-has-made-in-the-North. Immediately I felt the Earth respond with great and joyful expectation. It felt like a beautiful chord played by a full symphony orchestra.
Now I approached France again. This time I saw her happy, saying yes. I saw many people, both rich and poor, with different banners and felt they represent current and past principalities in France. They are all bringing their votes of confirmation. France is in...
After experiencing the miracle of being able to speak something like French to the girl at the ticket counter and getting myself sorted to Amsterdam via Paris and Brussels the long day journey started. Throughout the French countryside the harvest is in process, and I was aware of the harvest that is ripe in the Spirit too. Above these fields dreamy clouds were drifting n a perfectly blue sky. I found myself looking at them allot. The one who is sent to harvest the earth in Revelations sits on a cloud. Every time I read that chapter in Revelations about the harvesting of the earth I wonder what the vine of the earth is and what it means that the harvested grapes are thrown into the winepress of God’s wrath? I starting to think it must be the last day martyrs, because the vine is the church isn’t it?
Paris
I arrived at Paris Monparnasse and had to make my way to Paris Nord through the underground. It was the easiest passage I ever had through Paris. None of the usual spiritual heaviness was pressing. The words ‘peace bubble’ came to my mind. In the tunnels of the underground I felt that this is how I’m supposed to travel, underground in the earth.
Throughout the Islands I had worn my T-shirt with the words on the front: ‘this is the generation of those who seek your face o God of Jacob’. I never thought about it or felt self-conscious about it until I came to Plymouth where I felt every-one read it and hated me for it. In Paris I also felt that something was trying to intimidate me not to take of my jacket to make the words visible. When I did take it off I felt a lot of attention on me, like a light was switched on suddenly and everyone could see me.
But throughout I was very aware of allot of protection. It was not that I was in a safe environment, but there was something like a firewall around me protecting me from the attacks of the enemy. I realised that the prayers of the people at home built this wall and that its strength lay in the fact that many of the people praying for me also have a history of praying for France. There was authority in the prayer.
I had about an hour and a half to wait in Paris Nord for my connection to Brussels. I found a quiet place at the far end of one of the platforms and read Revelations to France after taking some of the communion wine and bread that the Welsh believers had given me. In the bubble I felt that somehow all the interferences were cancelled out, and that the earth in France was able to hear the message in the book loud and clear. At one point I felt my mind wondering. I asked the Lord to help me and I came to the 5th seal where the souls of the martyrs under the altar in heaven ask God when He will judge those who killed them. I was aware of the cloud of witnesses and I saw the martyrs who died in France all dressed in white, looking at me. They were pleased with the message going out in Paris. I again started having a hard time after the 7th seal but I ploughed on until Rev 19 because I felt I had to read about the fall of Babylon in Paris. I found my train and then continued to read the rest of the book after we departed.
Belgium
On arrival in Brussels I went out of the station to find a stone and do the shofar thing. I couldn’t find a quiet place, but there was so much protection in the spirit that it wasn’t too hard to do it right there on the street corner under a little tree. I personally have a very bad spiritual history in Belgium and only experienced darkness there before, so I was expecting darkness. Imagine my surprise when I got a happy, light and excited response to the Gospel and the question if I can take a stone…
I sensed that Belgium is very broken before the Lord – no more pretence. She is simply desperate for Him. I felt like sharing communion with the earth of Belgium and give it to the little tree I was standing under. There is a wonderful revelation of the power of the blood of Christ in this land.
In the train to the Netherlands I read the first part of Revelations but fell asleep after the letters to the churches. I never finished it for Belgium or the Netherlands. At first I felt some condemnation about this, but I trust the Lord to help my weakness.
The Netherlands
On arrival in Amsterdam I crossed the street outside the station in the deep dusk and stood by a channel where I did the shofar thing. There was more intimidation in the air here but the two young boys who were not far from me on the peer did not even look around at the sound of the shofar. I guess everyone here are used to boats with horns.
Before telling the Gospel to the earth here I repented of the way my own people have been involved in hurting the earth here. When I told the gospel there was no happy response. I waited a bit, then I felt something like a sighing about the border between the land and the sea. And I saw mud in the palm of a hand, like blood. But there was a peace about me taking a stone – if I can find one. I found one between the tracks of the tram as I crossed the road back to the station.
I took a local train to Utrecht and there I was met by Shannon and to my great delight Wenzel too. They had stayed with me on Goodland the weekend before I went to Greenland and now I saw them here. Shannon’s parents are pastors of a local church in the Utrecht area and I asked her if I could meet them not knowing at first that she would be home yet, and not imagining that Wenzel would be there too!
At their home I shared my story and we had a wonderful time of prayer. We only went to bed long past midnight. I was very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment