Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thank you!

After I wrote the previous blog I sent that SMS to ask for prayer. I left the internet cafe in Inverness, and I plodded through the rain to get a taxi to take me to the place where I would get the rental car I booked. The taxi did not travel 2 blocks before I could start feeling a difference in the spirit around me, and I realised you must have prayed when you got the SMS. Within 10 minutes I was revived. It was still raining on the taxi, but there was a foundation of grace inside of me and the sun came out on the inside.

I really felt that So Clearly! Please know that I can feel it when you pray for me. It literally carries me. It has the power to pick me up out of a very deep place and make me walk in victory. Pray for me. Pray for yourself, pray for your family, pray for everyone you know! We know it with our minds, but I can really tell you from experience – prayer is the most powerful force we have to use in our battle against the darkness. We need each other’s prayers so much! Lets PRAY!!!

No comments: