Had a good night of washing clothes and resting. Jopie, my brother sent me Joel 1: 5-15 with the focus on verse 8 feeling that Jesus wants His bride in Italy to return to Him. I’ll proclaim it when I get to the Vatican today. I got up early this morning to blog yesterday and got and SMS from Elsa, my pastor with 2 Kor 12:9. She also wrote that His grace is enough for me, and in my weakness He is strong.
I then called Anita Giovannoni. She has been one of my most important teachers in South Africa regarding the prophetic. She is married to an Italian man and she has been to Italy a month ago to minister. She agreed to stand in for the believers in Italy and gave me permission in the natural to take the stones, although she recognized that I have permission in the spirit already.
While she prayed for me she was reminded of St Francis of Assisi and all the martyrs who gave their lives for the Gospel in Italy. She asked for open heavens in the spirit, she asked that the stone would call to God for revival in Italy. She came against the religious spirit and asked that God would bring people out of religion into a relationship with Him. That He would use the communicating and family loving ways of the Italian people to spread the word about Him and the testimony of new life in Christ.
She also prayed for me for divine safety provision and appointments - that I would bump into believers on my way. She saw the Vatican, and witnessed when I said I’ll be going there now to read Revelations.
After the great encouragement of speaking to her I am now going to the Vatican. This afternoon I take the train to Bari on the South East coast from where I hope to catch the ferry to Greece. Please pray that I catch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment