Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18/8 Day 28: Part 2 – Train Poland – Slovakia – Hungary.

(Written at an internet Café in Graz, Austria 19/8)

The south of Poland is hilly and wooded and as you come into Slovakia the scenes become more open with fields and far rolling hills. It was late afternoon when I discovered that we were already in Slovakia. So at the next stop I did the shofar thing and told the gosple. The icecap preassure theme continued, but the earth continues to say ‘yes’.

It was here that I started feeling numb, asif I can’t hear so clearly. I knew the Lord is close and I had peace, but I just felt dull.

It was dusk when we crossed into Hungary. I did not realise that the stop we were at was the border and only discovered later. So I sat there in my second class seat in the full wagon wondering what to do because I felt I should do the Shofar thing on the train and read Revelations before we get to Budapest.

Suddenly I remembered that my pass is valid in Hungary too so I could go and sit in 1st class. Here I could have a whole compartment to myself and I really felt the lord took care of me. I Blew the shofar and made the declarations and then I read all of Revelations before we came to Budapest. It wasn't easy but it was possible.

No comments: