(Written at an internet café in Plymouth, England)
Just before leaving Killarney I realized I never picked up a stone there, and stopped beside the road to get one. The place I stopped at turned out to be the town hall and I had parked right in front of the room they use for weddings. (I discovered this because I went in to use the bathroom). So I prayed for the bride of Christ in Ireland there. Before picked up a stone I also repented of all the youthful but sinful things I did in Killarney during my previous visit there in 1997, and I asked the town to forgive me for having had part in all the stuff that is hurting it so much. (Killarney is a tourism centre in Ireland, and people from all over the world come there to behave themselves badly).
I drove a bit further, and then I parked again at a petrol station to look for something that had fallen in behind my chair. There was what looked like a blind old crow on the wall beside where I parked. It looked at me sidelong, and I felt uneasy, so I delivered it in Jesus name of any demonic things that may have attached themselves to it. When I started telling it the gospel it looked me straight in the eye suddenly, rearranged its feathers and flew off. I wasn’t sure if the job was finished, but twice later during the day I saw huge swarms of crows milling in the air over the road I was on, so I just kept on asking for protection and covering. (If you wonder what this is all about – the ones working for the dark-one in SA has been known to use animals like crows and rats to do their spy-work for them).
For the rest I had a good day driving over the breadth of Ireland. But, much of my conversation with the Lord took on the kind of bickering tone that one tends to find between team mates that have been on the road too long. We had a disagreement about money… what ells? Not that He was bickering! It was me who picked to fight, and fought it all by myself…
All He said was that He wanted me to “be anxious for nothing”. I agreed that this would be good. Almost immediately the tests started with various little financial details of the days ahead coming to mind and causing me to start worrying. It took many hours of the drive to work through all the confessions and repentance I needed to do in order to come to a place where I had peace again.
I got to the ferry port in good time and I could take a bit of time in Rosslare to repack my things and sort myself out. It wasn’t too hard to stay awake on the 4 hour ferry trip. I tried to consolidate my thoughts in terms of things I felt I needed to think of doing. I wrote some to-do lists. But I had the feeling my mind is somehow clouded, almost as if I’m a bit drunk. Please pray for me for the Mind of Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment