I was brought to Mia’s house to sleep in the town of Sorvagur on the island Vagar. She is the lay pastor of the local mission house. Her husband is a sailor and he is not at home for long periods of time.
I had many dreams, some of which were very disturbing. But all in all I slept well, and with the closed binds I slept until 10am.
I only met Mia in the morning because she was at a wedding on the evening I was brought from Torshavn. She and I had breakfast and talked non-stop until it was time to go to her sister Hanna who lives in the next town Midvagur for lunch.
When they were children their family lived in Nuuk, Greenland for 9 years. They are both grandparents now, but they still have a deap love and care for Greenland. We spent a lot of time talking about what I saw there and what the Lord is doing there. I really believe the Lord wants to use these sisters to bring a Faroese blessing to Greenland, and the facilitate a Greenlandic blessing to the Faroes.
After lunch we came back to Sorvagur where Mia had to lead their outdoor service in the town square. The do this every Sunday afternoon in the summer instead of an evening service in the mission building. There were about 50 people hanging around to sing allong and hear the word. I was very impressed. From my experience in France and Germany something like this is almost unthinkable in a town in Europe.
As I listened to Mia’s solo voice eccoing in the valley as she was singing the old an faithfull hymns in Faroese I felt as if I was hearing the Faroese Bride of all the centuries, standing on the seashore between these mountains, longing for her beloved, waiting for Him to COME!
After the outdoor meeting we had a brief sightseeing trip and a little rest and then we went to the mission house where I shared my story again with the intercessors from here. Almost all of us cried this time, and I really had a sence that the Spirit is doing something very deap in the people that came. They also gave me a stone and blessed me, and sent me out with a blessing for Zion. Also they were seeing how God is using this Highway for more than what I was expecting. I was told about prophetic words they had about a revival that will start from Canada and go via Greenland, Iceland, and the Faroes to Europe and the rest of the world. One lady mentioned a dream that she had where she was standing on a hillside overlooking Midvagur, and where she saw a map of the Islands with a fire spreading from East to West over them. After the meeting Hanna took us to this place where the lady stood in her dream and the lady gave me a stone from there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment