SMS
In the first place, if you have been sending me SMSs to the bulksms nr I want to thank you and say I’m sorry I never got them till now. I have been feeling quite lonely and wondering why I get so little input from your side and today I discovered the little inbox button on the bulksms website and found more than 100 SMSs waiting there for me.
How it works is that I send the SMSes from a website. Sometimes when I’m not at a computer I send the SMS to Nelia who then sends it out from the website. If you reply to the number I sent from the message sits in the website like an email. I have very limited access to computers allong this way. That is why I asked in the first sms I sent that all replies would go to my normal SA cell nr which I have on roaming with me: +27825298668.
I really value your prayers and especially your spiritual input allong the way. Please in future sms me on my own number.
BLOG
When I am at a computer I do read the comments people write to the blog. Thank you for those who have done this. I want to encourage you to write whatever you feel about the things I write. I sometimes feel so 'out there’ and I would actually appreciate correction.
EMAIL
I get all emails sent to jansiefourie@yahoo.com and I appreciate them even though I don’t always have time to answer in detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment