So with the dust of the highway still on me we met Pieter, Liesl, their baby Ania and Johanna, a German staff member of JHOPFAN. We went to the place outside Zion Gate near the Upper Room where the African stones were left in 2005 and we laid out a map of the two Northern Highways with the stones from the different countries on it. I then read the various scriptures the Lord had given since the start of the Highway and proclaimed that the highways of the North are claimed for the Kingdom of God. We then interceded on behalf of creation for the revelation of the sons of God in every nation along the way and presented the stones collected along the way to the Lord in a prophetic action saying that "creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed" (Rom 8:19-21). We also bought the message from the people at the end of the world to Zion that her salvation is coming (Isa 62:11). Then we took communion and put the stones with the
stones from Africa. We blew the shofar three times to say that it is done. The church bells then chimed 7.
From Mnt Zion Denise and I went to the Holy Sepulcer where we read Revelations with great joy. We returned to Susan's appartment where we had a relaxed lunch. At 4pm Mac McCoy from the USA whom I knew from my time in Jerusalem in 2004 came to see Susan. I shared with him about what I had done and about the next Highway in the West. He immediately suggested various conacts in the United States. I felt as if I was falling into the next Highway before the sunhad set on this one.
At around 5pm D and I went to Damaskus Gate where we read Revelations to the North as the sun set on the 40th day of the Northern Highway.
No comments:
Post a Comment