At about 7am I woke up and found that though I was 3 stories up, and beside a very busy road, there were sheep grazing on an open piece of land outside the window. This made me feel that I must be some way outside the centre of town.
I sent the SMS to ask for payer that I might be able to meet believers in Jordan. I got 3 responces from friends who knew believers there. In less than an hour after I sent the SMS I had appointments with all three set up.
I met 2 believers of YWAM Jordan in the morning. They were able to confirm that the Lord has been sending many people from all over the world to pray in Jordan in the past year, and that they could see He was using Jordan as a gateway for the gosple in the Middle east. I submited the vision and they blessed me to take a stone.
After our meeting I went to YWAM's English school with one of them and I was able use the internet for a few hours untill they went home at 4pm.
I returned to my hotel and got the man in the garden to explain the address of the Hotel to the local leader who had agreed to meet me in the evening. He and his wife arrived held an hour later and I could submit the vision to them in my hotel room. It was amazing to heat this Arab son of Abraham's perspective on the role of stones as witnesses of the covenants God makes. He blessed the stones I took from Jordan and he confirmed the dersire of all creation for the sons of God to be revealed.
After they left I had dinner at another hotel and went to bed early, amazed at the amazing way this one day in Jordan had been filled with good things from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment