Thursday, March 6, 2008

Here we go

It’s a beautiful afternoon here in Pretoria and its hard to think that we’ll be on the other side of the planet when the sun goes down tomorrow. There was much grace in the preparation for this journey and I feel more able to experience the moment than during the mad rush our previous trips were characterized by.

Tonight on the plane, tomorrow morning in Dubai, sleep in Istanbul, and fly to Oslo on Saturday. Some of the Norwegian believers from Oslo may meet us there on Saturday evening. On Sunday we fly to Mehamen – one of the northernmost towns of the European continent. On Monday we will charter a little boat to take us to the farthest most northern point of mainland Europe: Norkinn. There we will build the altar with the 40 little stones from Mnt Zion. And only then the Highway Prayer Journey is officially begun.

Thank you for your love and prayers!

Ps. I am trying to send emails to this blog from my phone. I have not had any success yet. So if you see funny posts like the “lets try this” of earlier today, forgive me and pray for more technological anointing!

1 comment:

Lize said...

Hello you lovely sisters walking the face of mother earth. Hope you are all well. we are praying for you from this side of the globe. I believe that you will be blessed in your quest.

Lots of love

Lize